Ingersoll Rand 635 Drilling Rig
AUD $91,000 + GST
1997 Ingersoll Rand 635 Drilling rig, track mounted.
Engine is a CAT 3126. 7.2L 6 cylinder turbo diesel. 13,500 hrs indicated. Had a full rebuild at 7,500 hours.
Compressor: Ingersoll Rand 49.5L max 10 bar pressure.
- Drifter and hydraulic pumps fully rebuilt last year. 1467 hrs indicated
- New paint job at the start of 2018.
- Drill rig is in terrific condition ready to go straight to work.
- Mines Inspection cleared.
- ROPS Certification.
- Average metre production per shift 300-400m on 10hr shifts.
- Full string of speedy rods included spanning up to 25m in depth. 7 rods in carousel
- Head slide rails in average to good condition. Slightly worn
- Tracks in good condition 1/2 – 3/4 worn
- No visual oil leaks when running
- Complete with dust extraction unit